Dr. Simon Reilly
Dip Anaesthesia (London) 1986
Dr Reilly has extensive experience and interest in many areas of anaesthesia and patient care. These include anaesthesia for patients having Orthopaedic, Maxillo -Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urological and General surgery. He is very interested in postoperative analgesia and improving patient outcomes after surgery.
Australian Society of Anaesthetists (ASA)
Australian Medical Association (AMA)
Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCA)
He regularly attends conferences in Australia and overseas including the ANZCA and ASA Annual Scientific meetings. He is also a regular organizer attendee and contributor to Case Presentation and Discussion groups.
Dr Reilly’s other medical interests include
• Chairman of the Epworth Group Anaesthetic Advisory Committee
• Deputy Chair of the Critical Care institute at Epworth.
• Member of the ASA Professional Issues in Anaesthesia Committee
• Currently Chairman of Anaesthetic Services
• Participating anaesthetist with interplast Australia which delivers aid to developing countries. He has been on programs to Bangladesh , Nepal and Laos